Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- Christianity and Ethics by University of Houston
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Science In Childhood ED Pre-service by Columbia University
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures