Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures