Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures