Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- Freedom of Speech and the Press by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- Introduction to Japanese Language and Culture by IIT Kanpur
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures