Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Radiation Heat Transfer by IISc Bangalore
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures