Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- Vehicle Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer