Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- MIT CMS.930 Media, Education, and the Marketplace by MIT
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures