Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- Vehicle Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer