Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer