Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Listening to Music by Yale
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- Ergonomics for beginners: Industrial design perspective by IIT Guwahati
- Vehicle Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Education of Children with Disabilities by University of Houston
- Introduction to Atmospheric Science by IIT Madras
- Life, Concepts and Issues by UCLA
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures