Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Economics / Management / Entrepreneurhip by IIT Kharagpur
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Japanese Language and Culture by IIT Kanpur
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- India's Ayurvedic Inheritance by Other
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures