Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Natural Dyes by IIT Kanpur
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
- Cervantes' Don Quixote by Yale
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer