Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Geithner Plan by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Theory of Yarn Structures by IIT Delhi
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- Foundations of American Cyber-Culture by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures