Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Paulson Bailout by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Theories of Culture by University of Houston
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- Economics / Management / Entrepreneurhip by IIT Kharagpur
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures