Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Education for Sustainable Living by UCLA
- Ergonomics for beginners Industrial design by IIT Guwahati
- The monsoon and its variability by IISc Bangalore
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- Sustainable Living: Environment 185A by UCLA
- SAT Preparation by Khan Academy
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures