Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- GMAT Data Sufficiency by Khan Academy
- SERVO TRAINING by Other
- Introduction to Japanese Language and Culture by IIT Kanpur
- MIT 11.309J Sensing Place: Photography as Inquiry by MIT
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- SI 575 - Community Information Corps Seminar by Open.Michigan
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures