Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Listening to Music by Yale
- Ergonomics for beginners: Industrial design perspective by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Development by UC Berkeley
- Exposing Digital Photography by Harvard
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- MA Tests for Education Licensure (MTEL) -Pre-Alg by Khan Academy
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- The Bible and Modern Science by University of Houston
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures