Course Description :
Earth & Space Science 15: Introduction to Oceanography is a class that provides a general introduction to geological, physical, chemical, and biological processes and history of Earth's global oceanic system.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- MTH302 Business Mathematics and Statistics by Virtual University
- Android by Other
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- System Verilog by Other
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Faulkner by Yale
- Ayurvedic Inheritance of India by Other
- Valuation and Investing by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Environmental Pollution and Control by IIT Kharagpur
- Latin America Perspectives by University of Houston
- Journalistic Ethics: Communications Studies 187 by UCLA
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures