Course Description :
A General Education Course introducing non-Life Science Majors to the Life Sciences, challenging them to explore and understand important issues in the field. Topics include chemistry of life, genetics, physiology, evolution, and ecology -- all explored in lecture and debates.
Other Resources :
These Course Lecture Videos are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License by UCLA.
Other Other Courses Courses
- Brain Teasers by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Visual Thinking,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Teaching College-Level Science and Engineering by MIT
- Energy Regulations and the Environment by UC Berkeley
- GMAT: Problem Solving by Khan Academy
- Listening to Music by Yale
- SI 550 Seminar on Information Policy by Open.Michigan
- Technology in a Dangerous World by MIT
- The Americas: Identity, Culture, and Power by University of Houston
- iPhone Development by Other
» check out the complete list of Other Courses lectures