Course Description :
Topics covered may include the following: Aromatic compounds, heterocyclic chemistry, sulfur and phosphorus chemistry, organosulfur and organophosphorus compounds, and biomolecules such as lipids, carbohydrates, amino acids, polypeptides, DNA and RNA.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Mass Transfer by IIT Kanpur
- Instability and Patterning of Thin Polymer Films by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry 51A Organic Chemistry by University of California
- Introductory Quantum Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Solid State Chemistry by MIT
- Particle Characterization by IIT Madras
- Organic Reactions and Pharmaceuticals by UCLA
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer