Course Description :
Topics covered may include the following: Aromatic compounds, heterocyclic chemistry, sulfur and phosphorus chemistry, organosulfur and organophosphorus compounds, and biomolecules such as lipids, carbohydrates, amino acids, polypeptides, DNA and RNA.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Modern Instrumental Methods of Analysis by IISc Bangalore
- Organic Chemistry - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Small Molecule Spectroscopy and Dynamics by MIT
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Co-ordination chemistry (chemistry of transition elements) by IIT Kharagpur
- Chemistry I by Other
- Introductory Quantum Mechanics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer