Course Description :
Topics covered may include the following: Aromatic compounds, heterocyclic chemistry, sulfur and phosphorus chemistry, organosulfur and organophosphorus compounds, and biomolecules such as lipids, carbohydrates, amino acids, polypeptides, DNA and RNA.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Microscale Transport Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry I by Yale
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Thermochemistry by Other
- Introduction to Organometallic Chemistry by IISc Bangalore
- Biochemical Engineering by IIT Kharagpur
- Process Control and Instrumentation by IIT Kharagpur
- Freshman Organic Chemistry by Yale
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer