Course Description :
Topics covered may include the following: Aromatic compounds, heterocyclic chemistry, sulfur and phosphorus chemistry, organosulfur and organophosphorus compounds, and biomolecules such as lipids, carbohydrates, amino acids, polypeptides, DNA and RNA.
Other Resources :
Other Chemistry Courses
- Fundamentals of Transport Processes by IISc Bangalore
- Chemistry II by Other
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques by MIT
- Eukaryotic Gene Expression by IISc Bangalore
- Mass Transfer Operations I by IIT Guwahati
- Chemical Reaction Engineering by IISc Bangalore
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering by Stanford
- Advance Analytical Course by IIT Kanpur
- Green Chemistry: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainability by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics for Chemistry by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Chemistry lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer