Course Description :
Linear equations; Multiplication and Inverse matrices; Factorization; Transposes, Permutations, Column and Null space; Pivot Variables; Subspaces; Graph, Incidence Matrices; Orthogonal Vectors, Matrices and Gram-Schmidt ; Cramer’s rule; Eigen values and vectors; Marcov Matrices; Fourier Series; FFT; Linear Transformations; Change of Basis; Image Compression; Left and Right Inverses; Pseudo inverse etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Algebra II by Khan Academy
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer