Course Description :
Linear equations; Multiplication and Inverse matrices; Factorization; Transposes, Permutations, Column and Null space; Pivot Variables; Subspaces; Graph, Incidence Matrices; Orthogonal Vectors, Matrices and Gram-Schmidt ; Cramer’s rule; Eigen values and vectors; Marcov Matrices; Fourier Series; FFT; Linear Transformations; Change of Basis; Image Compression; Left and Right Inverses; Pseudo inverse etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Foundations of Optimization by IIT Kanpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer