Course Description :
Linear equations; Multiplication and Inverse matrices; Factorization; Transposes, Permutations, Column and Null space; Pivot Variables; Subspaces; Graph, Incidence Matrices; Orthogonal Vectors, Matrices and Gram-Schmidt ; Cramer’s rule; Eigen values and vectors; Marcov Matrices; Fourier Series; FFT; Linear Transformations; Change of Basis; Image Compression; Left and Right Inverses; Pseudo inverse etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Fourier series by Other
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer