Course Description :
Linear equations; Multiplication and Inverse matrices; Factorization; Transposes, Permutations, Column and Null space; Pivot Variables; Subspaces; Graph, Incidence Matrices; Orthogonal Vectors, Matrices and Gram-Schmidt ; Cramer’s rule; Eigen values and vectors; Marcov Matrices; Fourier Series; FFT; Linear Transformations; Change of Basis; Image Compression; Left and Right Inverses; Pseudo inverse etc...
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer