Course Description :
Difference Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations. Finite Differences, Accuracy, Stability, Convergence.One way Wave equation and CFL/ von Neumann Stability. Second order wave equation, wave profiles, heat equation / point source, Finite differences for heat equation. Convection-diffusion/ conservation laws/ analysis/ shocks. Level Set Method. Matrices in difference equations(1D, 2D, 3D). Sparse Matrices.Black-scholes equation. Iterative, General, Multigrid, Conjugate gradient and Krylov Methods. Fast Poisson solver.Weight least squares, calculus of variations/weak form. Error estimates/ projections and many more....
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer