Course Description :
Difference Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations. Finite Differences, Accuracy, Stability, Convergence.One way Wave equation and CFL/ von Neumann Stability. Second order wave equation, wave profiles, heat equation / point source, Finite differences for heat equation. Convection-diffusion/ conservation laws/ analysis/ shocks. Level Set Method. Matrices in difference equations(1D, 2D, 3D). Sparse Matrices.Black-scholes equation. Iterative, General, Multigrid, Conjugate gradient and Krylov Methods. Fast Poisson solver.Weight least squares, calculus of variations/weak form. Error estimates/ projections and many more....
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer