Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Gravity by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Physics I by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer