Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Physics I by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer