Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer