Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Center of Mass by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer