Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Work and Energy by Other
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer