Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer