Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer