Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Electric Force by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Circular Motion by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer