Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer