Course Description :
Vectors; 1D and 3D kinematics; Circular Motion; Newton’s laws; Friction; Work; Energy: PE and KE; Impulse; Momentum; Moment of Inertia; Angular Momentum; Torque; Keplers law; Elasticity; Fluid Mechanics; Oscillations; Heat etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Physics by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer