Course Description :
Introduction, The Universe, Global Positioning System (GPS), Einsteinís Field Equations and Special Relative Theory, Supermassive Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy, X-ray Binaries, LGIO: Detecting Gravitational Waves, Cosmic Structure Formation etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Electric Force by Other
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer