Course Description :
Introduction, The Universe, Global Positioning System (GPS), Einsteinís Field Equations and Special Relative Theory, Supermassive Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy, X-ray Binaries, LGIO: Detecting Gravitational Waves, Cosmic Structure Formation etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer