Course Description :
Introduction, The Universe, Global Positioning System (GPS), Einsteinís Field Equations and Special Relative Theory, Supermassive Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy, X-ray Binaries, LGIO: Detecting Gravitational Waves, Cosmic Structure Formation etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer