Course Description :
Introduction, The Universe, Global Positioning System (GPS), Einsteinís Field Equations and Special Relative Theory, Supermassive Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy, X-ray Binaries, LGIO: Detecting Gravitational Waves, Cosmic Structure Formation etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Work and Energy by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Physics I by Other
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer