Course Description :
Introduction, The Universe, Global Positioning System (GPS), Einsteinís Field Equations and Special Relative Theory, Supermassive Black Hole at the center of our Galaxy, X-ray Binaries, LGIO: Detecting Gravitational Waves, Cosmic Structure Formation etc....
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Work and Energy by Other
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer