Course Description :
This course discuses about sampling theorem, AWGN channels, and focuses mainly on the coding techniques linear block codes, Reed-Muller codes, finite fields, Reed-Solomon and BCH codes, binary linear convolutional codes, and the Viterbi algorithm. The advanced coding techniques also included which are trellis codes; codes on graphs; the sum-product and min-sum algorithms; the BCJR algorithm; turbo codes, LDPC codes and RA codes and many more.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer