Course Description :
Fourier series, the Fourier transform of continuous and discrete signals and its properties. The Dirac delta, distributions, and generalized transforms. Convolutions and correlations and applications; probability distributions, sampling theory, filters, and analysis of linear systems. The discrete Fourier transform and the FFT algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer