Course Description :
Fourier series, the Fourier transform of continuous and discrete signals and its properties. The Dirac delta, distributions, and generalized transforms. Convolutions and correlations and applications; probability distributions, sampling theory, filters, and analysis of linear systems. The discrete Fourier transform and the FFT algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Electric Force by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Gravity by Other
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer