Course Description :
Fourier series, the Fourier transform of continuous and discrete signals and its properties. The Dirac delta, distributions, and generalized transforms. Convolutions and correlations and applications; probability distributions, sampling theory, filters, and analysis of linear systems. The discrete Fourier transform and the FFT algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Center of Mass by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer