Course Description :
Fourier series, the Fourier transform of continuous and discrete signals and its properties. The Dirac delta, distributions, and generalized transforms. Convolutions and correlations and applications; probability distributions, sampling theory, filters, and analysis of linear systems. The discrete Fourier transform and the FFT algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Physics I: Oscillations and Waves by IIT Kharagpur
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer