Course Description :
Fourier series, the Fourier transform of continuous and discrete signals and its properties. The Dirac delta, distributions, and generalized transforms. Convolutions and correlations and applications; probability distributions, sampling theory, filters, and analysis of linear systems. The discrete Fourier transform and the FFT algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Center of Mass by Other
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Physics I by Other
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer