Course Description :
This course deals primarily with equilibrium properties of macroscopic systems, basic thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium of reactions in gas and solution phase, and rates of chemical reactions.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer