Course Description :
This course deals primarily with equilibrium properties of macroscopic systems, basic thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium of reactions in gas and solution phase, and rates of chemical reactions.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer