Course Description :
This course deals primarily with equilibrium properties of macroscopic systems, basic thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium of reactions in gas and solution phase, and rates of chemical reactions.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Electric Force by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer