Course Description :
This course deals primarily with equilibrium properties of macroscopic systems, basic thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium of reactions in gas and solution phase, and rates of chemical reactions.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer