Course Description :
Introduction to Basic Electronics, Electronic Devices, Semi Conductor Diodes, Wave Shaping using Diodes, Zener Diode Characteristics, Transistor Biasing, H-Parameters, Frequency Analysis, Differential Amplifiers, Types of Feed Back, Characteristics of Operation Amplifier, Oscillatiors, Unit Junction Transistor (UJT).
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer