Course Description :
Introduction, Internal Energy Enthalpy, Crystal Geometry, Structure, Structure of Solid Materials, Non Crystalline Solids, Polymers, Crystal Imperfections, Phase Diagrams, Diffusion in Solids, Phase Transformations, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Plastic Deformation, Conductors and Resistors, Super Conductors, Semi-Conductors.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Design and Optimization of Energy Systems by IIT Madras
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Advanced Finite Elements Analysis by IIT Madras
- Techonology of Surface Coating by IIT Kharagpur
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Principles of Mechanical Measurements by IIT Madras
- Kinematics of Machines by IIT Kanpur
- Quantum Mechanics: Physical Problems in one-dimension by Other
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures