Course Description :
Introduction, Internal Energy Enthalpy, Crystal Geometry, Structure, Structure of Solid Materials, Non Crystalline Solids, Polymers, Crystal Imperfections, Phase Diagrams, Diffusion in Solids, Phase Transformations, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Plastic Deformation, Conductors and Resistors, Super Conductors, Semi-Conductors.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Machining Processes by IIT Kanpur
- Symmetry Structure and Tensor Properties of Material by MIT
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Finite Element Method by IIT Kanpur
- Strength of Materials by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer