Course Description :
Introduction, Internal Energy Enthalpy, Crystal Geometry, Structure, Structure of Solid Materials, Non Crystalline Solids, Polymers, Crystal Imperfections, Phase Diagrams, Diffusion in Solids, Phase Transformations, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Plastic Deformation, Conductors and Resistors, Super Conductors, Semi-Conductors.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
- Industrial Engineering by IIT Roorkee
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Mechanical Vibrations by IIT Guwahati
- Fluid Mechanics I by UC Berkeley
- Techonology of Surface Coating by IIT Kharagpur
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer by IIT Bombay
- Theory and Practice of Rotor Dynamics by IIT Guwahati
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer