Course Description :
Introduction, Internal Energy Enthalpy, Crystal Geometry, Structure, Structure of Solid Materials, Non Crystalline Solids, Polymers, Crystal Imperfections, Phase Diagrams, Diffusion in Solids, Phase Transformations, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Plastic Deformation, Conductors and Resistors, Super Conductors, Semi-Conductors.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Cryogenic Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Fluid Mechanics III by IIT Kanpur
- Microfluidics by IIT Madras
- Conduction and Radiation by IIT Madras
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing by IIT Delhi
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Fluid Mechanics II by Other
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer