Course Description :
Introduction, Internal Energy Enthalpy, Crystal Geometry, Structure, Structure of Solid Materials, Non Crystalline Solids, Polymers, Crystal Imperfections, Phase Diagrams, Diffusion in Solids, Phase Transformations, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Plastic Deformation, Conductors and Resistors, Super Conductors, Semi-Conductors.
Other Resources :
Other Mechanical Courses
- Introduction to Finite Element Method by IIT Madras
- Fluid Mechanics I by UC Berkeley
- Robotics by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Operations Research by IIT Madras
- Experimental Stress Analysis by IIT Madras
- Nonlinear Vibration by IIT Guwahati
- An Introduction to Explosions and Explosion Safety by IIT Madras
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Rocket Propulsion by IIT Madras
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes by IIT Roorkee
» check out the complete list of Mechanical Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer