Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Differential equations I by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Algebra I by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer