Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Fourier series by Other
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- Probability by Khan Academy
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer