Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Math 60 - Introductory Algebra-1st Term by Portland Community College
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Differential Equations by MIT
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1 by Other
- Fourier series by Other
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer