Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Algebra I by Other
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Mathematical Logic by IIT Madras
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures