Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra - Khan Academy by Khan Academy
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- AMC Function by Other
- Algebra I by Other
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Probability and Statistics by IIT Kharagpur
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer