Course Description :
Matrix Algebra, Determinants, Solution of System Equation, Linear Algebra, Linear Transformation, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Quadratic Forms, Diagonalization, Solution of System of Linear Equation, Functions of Complex Variables, Taylor Series, Laurent Series, Rank of a Matrix, Complex Numbers and their Geometrical Representation.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Real Analysis I by IIT Madras
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer