Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Circular Motion by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Center of Mass by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer