Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics I by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer