Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Center of Mass by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer