Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Physics I by Other
- Electric Force by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer