Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Magnetic Force by Other
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer