Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Work and Energy by Other
- Capacitors by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer