Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Electric Force by Other
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer