Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Center of Mass by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer