Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer