Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Capacitors by Other
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer