Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Newton's Laws by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer