Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Projectile Motion by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer