Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer