Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Circular Motion by Other
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Work and Energy by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer