Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gauss' Law by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Gravity by Other
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer