Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Electric Force by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures