Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Capacitors by Other
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer