Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Electric Force by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Moment of Inertia by Other
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer