Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Gravity by Other
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Circular Motion by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer