Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer