Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Capacitors by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics I by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer