Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer