Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Circular Motion by Other
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Physics I by Other
- Center of Mass by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer