Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures