Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Capacitors by Other
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer