Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Magnetic Force by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer