Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer