Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Center of Mass by Other
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Work and Energy by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer