Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer