Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer