Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer