Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer