Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer