Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics I by Other
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Electric Force by Other
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer