Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer