Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Circular Motion by Other
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 210 - General Physics I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer