Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Physics I by Other
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer