Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Kirchoff's Laws by Other
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer