Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Circular Motion by Other
- Work and Energy by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures