Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Plasma Physics: Fundamentals and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Work and Energy by Other
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
- Special Topics in Classical Mechanics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures