Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Particle Physics: Standard Model by Stanford
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Physics I by Other
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer