Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- Work and Energy by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer