Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gravity by Other
- Circular Motion by Other
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Electric Force by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer