Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer