Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Electric Force by Other
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Engineering Mechanics by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures