Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Energy Efficiency by UC Berkeley
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
- Momentum and Collisions by Other
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer