Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Topics in String Theory ,Winter 2011 by Stanford
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Center of Mass by Other
- Semiconductor Optoelectronics by IIT Delhi
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Gravity by Other
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Gauss' Law by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer