Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Gravity by Other
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
- Electric Force by Other
- Capacitors by Other
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Modern Physics: Cosmology by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer