Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Faraday's Law by Other
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Capacitors by Other
- Selected Topics in Mathematical Physics by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer