Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Torque and Angular Momentum by Other
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Gravity by Other
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Physics III Vibrations and Waves by MIT
- Fundamentals of Physics II by Yale
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer