Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Center of Mass by Other
- Work and Energy by Other
- Physics I by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- The Theoretical Minimum Quantum Mechanics by Stanford
- Engineering Physics II by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures