Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetics and Applications by MIT
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Gauss' Law by Other
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications by IIT Delhi
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Physics 220 - General Physics II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics 220 - General Physics II, Spring 2010 by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer