Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Classical Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Physics I Classical Mechanics by MIT
- Quantum Physics by IIT Madras
- Center of Mass by Other
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Quantum Electronics by IIT Delhi
- Physics by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures