Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Physics 240:Physics for Science and Engineering - I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Electronics I by IIT Delhi
- String Theory and M-Theory by Stanford
- Applied Mechanics by IIT Delhi
- Projectile Motion by Other
- Newton's Laws by Other
- Quantum Mechanics I by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer