Course Description :
Simple Harmonic Oscillators, Damped Oscillator, Oscillator With External Forcing, Resonance, Coupled Oscillations, Sinusoidal Plane Waves, The Vector Nature of Electromagnetic Waves, Interference, Coherence, Diffraction, X-Ray Diffraction, The Wave Equation, Standing Waves, Polarization, Compton Effect, Schrodinger Wave Equation, Probability, Quantum Tunneling.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Particle Physics: Basic Concepts by Stanford
- Condensed Matter Physics by IIT Madras
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- Material Science by IIT Delhi
- Nuclear Physics Fundamentals and Application by IIT Kanpur
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Fundamentals of Physics III by Yale
- Darwin's Legacy by Stanford
- Quantum Field Theory by IIT Madras
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Physics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer