Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Copyright Law by MIT
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- CSEP 545 Transaction Processing for E-Commerce by University of Washington
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Artificial Intelligence I by Other
- Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- Theory of Computation I by IIT Madras
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer