Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Objective C Programming by Other
- Understanding Computers and the Internet by Harvard
- XML with,Java Servlet,and JSP by Harvard
- Systems Analysis and Design by IISc Bangalore
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Adobe After Effects by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer