Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Understanding Computers and the Internet by Harvard
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Unreal Development Kit UDK by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer