Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unix OS by Other
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- CSEP 545 Transaction Processing for E-Commerce by University of Washington
- Dreamweaver by Other
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer