Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Numerical Methods and Programing by IIT Madras
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Unix OS by Other
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer