Course Description :
Introduction, History of Computers, Instruction Set Architecture, Recursive Programs, Architecture Space and Examples, Performance, Binary Arithmetic, ALU Design, Multiplier, Divider Design, Floating Point Arithmetic, Processor Design, Pipelined Processor Design Basic Idea, Memory Hierarchy, Input/Output Subsystem.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Real Time Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Data Structures And Algorithms by IIT Delhi
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer