Course Description :
Introduction, CRT Display Devices, Transformations in 2D, Three Dimensional Graphics, 3D Viewing, Scan Converting Lines, Circles and Ellipses, Lines And Polygons, Solid Modelling, Visible Surface Detection, Illumination and Shading, Curve Representation, Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures, Digital Image Processing - Image Compression-Jpeg-Enhancements.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Principles of Engineering System Design by IIT Madras
- Programming Languages and Compilers by UC Berkeley
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Parallel Computing by IIT Delhi
- Unix OS by Other
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer