Course Description :
Introduction, CRT Display Devices, Transformations in 2D, Three Dimensional Graphics, 3D Viewing, Scan Converting Lines, Circles and Ellipses, Lines And Polygons, Solid Modelling, Visible Surface Detection, Illumination and Shading, Curve Representation, Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures, Digital Image Processing - Image Compression-Jpeg-Enhancements.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- Software Engineering III by Other
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer