Course Description :
Introduction, CRT Display Devices, Transformations in 2D, Three Dimensional Graphics, 3D Viewing, Scan Converting Lines, Circles and Ellipses, Lines And Polygons, Solid Modelling, Visible Surface Detection, Illumination and Shading, Curve Representation, Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures, Digital Image Processing - Image Compression-Jpeg-Enhancements.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- CSE142: Computer Programming I by University of Washington
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Discrete Mathematical Structures by IIT Madras
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures