Course Description :
Introduction, CRT Display Devices, Transformations in 2D, Three Dimensional Graphics, 3D Viewing, Scan Converting Lines, Circles and Ellipses, Lines And Polygons, Solid Modelling, Visible Surface Detection, Illumination and Shading, Curve Representation, Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures, Digital Image Processing - Image Compression-Jpeg-Enhancements.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Unix OS by Other
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- C Programming and Data Structures by IIT Kharagpur
- Adobe Photoshop by Other
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- Database Management System by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Digital Computer Organization by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer