Course Description :
Introduction, CRT Display Devices, Transformations in 2D, Three Dimensional Graphics, 3D Viewing, Scan Converting Lines, Circles and Ellipses, Lines And Polygons, Solid Modelling, Visible Surface Detection, Illumination and Shading, Curve Representation, Anti Aliasing,Color,Soft Objects, Animation, Visual Effects,System Architectures, Digital Image Processing - Image Compression-Jpeg-Enhancements.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Multimedia by The University of New South Wales
- C++ GUI with Qt by Other
- Compiler Design by IISc Bangalore
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- C++ Programming by Other
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming by MIT
- Oracle Databae by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer