Course Description :
Introduction, Layered Architecture, Transmission Impairments and Channel Capacity, Guided Transmission Media, Unguided Media, Transmission of Digital and analog Signal, Multiplexing, Interfacing to the Media, Error Detection and Correction, Flow and Error Control, Data Link Control, Switching Techniques: Circuit Switching and packet switching, Routing, Congestion Control, X.25 and Frame Relay, ATM : Asynchronous Transfer Mode, Medium Access Control, IEEE 802 LANs,High Speed LANs, Wireless LANs, TCP/IP, Audio and Video Compression, Secured Communication.
Other Resources :
Other Networking Courses
- Computer Networks by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Networking Tutorial by Other
- Broadband Networks: Concepts and Technology by IIT Bombay
- CSE 40484 Networked Sensor Systems by Other
- SI 502 - Networked Computing by Open.Michigan
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
» check out the complete list of Networking Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer