Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- CSEP 501 Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- C++ Programming by Other
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Software Engineering III by Other
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- CSE 60641 Graduate Operating Systems by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer