Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 545 Transaction Processing for E-Commerce by University of Washington
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Artificial Intelligence: Introduction to Robotics by Stanford
- High Performance Computer Architecture by IIT Kharagpur
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
- Operating Systems,Fall 2011 by Other
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- COMP1927 Data Structures and Algorithms by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer