Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Introduction To Problem Solving, Programming by IIT Kanpur
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Operating Systems and System Programming,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- The Beauty of Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT
- Computer System Engineering by MIT
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures