Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Oracle Database Design by Other
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- Multicore Programming Primer by MIT
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- COMP1917 - Higher Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Software as a Service by UC Berkeley
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Human-Computer Interaction Seminar (2009-2010) by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer