Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Internet Technologies by IIT Kharagpur
- CSEP 544 Principles of Database Systems by University of Washington
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- Software Engineering II by Other
- CSEP 561 Network Systems by University of Washington
- Dreamweaver by Other
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing by UC Berkeley
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer