Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Software Engineering I by Other
- Digital Circuits and Systems by IIT Madras
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Computer Science III: Programming Paradigms by Stanford
- CSEP 590TU Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography by University of Washington
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
- C++ Programming by Other
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer