Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Machine Structures,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems by IIT Madras
- CSEP 501 Compiler Construction by University of Washington
- Machine Learning - CS 156 by University of California
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- Biometrics by IIT Kanpur
- Adobe Premiere Pro by Other
- Computer Architecture by IIT Delhi
- XHTML and CSS by Other
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer