Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Cryptography and Network Security by IIT Kharagpur
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms by IIT Bombay
- CSE P505: Programming Languages by University of Washington
- Computer Science II: Programming Abstractions by Stanford
- 3Ds Max 2010 by Other
- Java Game Development by Other
- Numerical Methods and Programing by IIT Madras
- Operating Systems,Fall 2011 by Other
- Parallel Algorithm by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer