Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Unix OS, Spring 2012 by Other
- Internet Technology by IIT Kharagpur
- CSE 30341 Operating Systems by Other
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- CSEP 544 Database Management Systems by University of Washington
- Computer Algorithms by IIT Kanpur
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- iPhone Application Development (Winter 2010) by Stanford
- Numerical Methods and Programing by IIT Madras
- Graph Theory by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer