Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Introduction to Computer Graphics by IIT Delhi
- Computer Organization by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Introduction to Computer Science I by Harvard
- Unix OS by Other
- CSE 40373 Multimedia Systems by Other
- Advanced Operating Systems Structures and Implementation by UC Berkeley
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
- Machine Learning by Stanford
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures