Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CSEP 590A History of Computing by University of Washington
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Numerical Optimization by IISc Bangalore
- CSEP 524 Parallel Computation by University of Washington
- CSEP 590B Computing for the Developing World by University of Washington
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- Computational Geometry by IIT Delhi
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- High Performance Computing by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer