Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Software Engineering I by Other
- Artificial Intelligence by IIT Kharagpur
- COMP1400 Programming for Designers by The University of New South Wales
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
- Combinatorics by IISc Bangalore
- COMP2911 Design in Computing by The University of New South Wales
- Computer Science I: Programming Methodology by Stanford
- Computer Systems Laboratory Colloquium by Stanford
- Microprocessor Systems by Other
- Natural Language Processing by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer