Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Data Structures and Algorithms by Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists, Dictionaries, Hashing, Tree Walks/Traversals, Deletion, Quick Sort, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Disk Based Data Structures, Priority Queues, Binary Heaps, Sorting, Graphs, Depth First Search(DFS) , Prims Algorithm for Minimum Spanning Trees and Dijkstras Algorithm.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- Principles of Programming Languages by IIT Madras
- Parallel Computing by IIT Delhi
- Artificial Intelligence II by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Algorithms by MIT
- Computer Graphics,Fall 2011 by Other
- Computer Language Engineering by MIT
- Software Engineering by IIT Bombay
- CSCI E-2 Bits by Harvard
- Computer Graphics by IIT Madras
- Innovative Computing by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures