Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Database Management System by Dr.S.Srinath,IIIT Bangalore . For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Conceptual Designs, Relational Model, Structured Query Language (SQL),ER Model to Relational Mapping, Storage Structures, Indexing Techniques Single Level and Multiple Level, Constraints and Triggers, Query Processing and Optimization, Transaction Processing Concepts, Introduction to Data Warehousing and OLAP, Object Oriented Databases, XML Databases.
Other Resources :
Other Computer Science Courses
- CS 161 - Computer Science by Portland Community College
- XHTML and CSS by Other
- Logic for Computer Science by IIT Delhi
- The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs,Spring 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Operating Systems,Fall 2011 by Other
- Python Programming by Other
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Copyright Law by MIT
- Software Engineering by UC Berkeley
- The Joy of Computing,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Computer Science Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer