Lecture Details :
Discrete Maths-Resolution Principles & Application-PROLOG
Course Description :
Propositional Logic, Predicates and Quantifiers, Logical Inference, Normal Forms, Sets, Relations, Graphs, Trees, Closure of Relations, Functions, Permutations and Combination, Recurrence Relations, Algebras, Finite State Automaton and Lattices.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Vector Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer