Lecture Details :
Discrete Maths-Resolution Principles & Application-PROLOG
Course Description :
Propositional Logic, Predicates and Quantifiers, Logical Inference, Normal Forms, Sets, Relations, Graphs, Trees, Closure of Relations, Functions, Permutations and Combination, Recurrence Relations, Algebras, Finite State Automaton and Lattices.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- AMC Polynomials and their Zeros by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematical analysis and applications by Other
- California Standards Test: Algebra I by Khan Academy
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Trigonometry by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer