Lecture Details :
Discrete Maths-Resolution Principles & Application-PROLOG
Course Description :
Propositional Logic, Predicates and Quantifiers, Logical Inference, Normal Forms, Sets, Relations, Graphs, Trees, Closure of Relations, Functions, Permutations and Combination, Recurrence Relations, Algebras, Finite State Automaton and Lattices.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Pre-algebra by Khan Academy
- Algebra 2 by Other
- Multivariable Calculus II by Other
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
- Computational Science and Engineering I by MIT
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures