Lecture Details :
Discrete Maths-Resolution Principles & Application-PROLOG
Course Description :
Propositional Logic, Predicates and Quantifiers, Logical Inference, Normal Forms, Sets, Relations, Graphs, Trees, Closure of Relations, Functions, Permutations and Combination, Recurrence Relations, Algebras, Finite State Automaton and Lattices.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
- AMC Sequences and Series by Other
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus I,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Real Analysis I by IIT Madras
- Statistics 110 Probability by Harvard
» check out the complete list of Mathematics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer