Course Description :
Numenta's Jeff Hawkins, a frequent company founder, inventor, and product designer for Palm and Handspring, highlights lessons learned during his tenure in technology. He also confesses that these accomplishments were mere way stations in his 30-year passionate pursuit of neuroscience.
Other Resources :
Other Entrepreneurship Courses
- Customer Focus Builds Global Growth by Stanford
- Technology Entrepreneurship by Stanford
- Entrepreneurial Journeys in Healthcare by Stanford
- Honest Advice on Starting a Company by Stanford
- Funding Thunder Lizard Entrepreneurs by Stanford
- Solving Problems Makes a Great Business by Stanford
- Sharing a Measure of Success by Stanford
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation by Stanford
- Top 10 Things You Must Have to Start a Business by Stanford
- Panel of Young Entrepreneurs by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Entrepreneurship lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer