Lecture Details :
Lecture 1 of Leonard Susskind's Modern Physics concentrating on Cosmology. Recorded January 13, 2009 at Stanford University.
This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the fifth of a six-quarter sequence of classes exploring the essential theoretical foundations of modern physics. The topics covered in this course focus on classical mechanics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Stanford Continuing Studies:
About Leonard Susskind:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on cosmology. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Electromagnetic Theory by IIT Bombay
- Modern Physics: Einsteins General Theory of Relativity by Stanford
- Archimedes' Principle by Other
- Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation by UC Berkeley
- Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics by Stanford
- Physics 250:Physics for Scientists and Engineers-II by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Physics by Khan Academy
- Classical Physics by IIT Madras
- General Relativity ,Fall 2012 by Stanford
- Modern Physics: Statistical Mechanics by Stanford
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures