Lecture Details :
Lecture 5 of Leonard Susskind's Modern Physics concentrating on Cosmology. Recorded February 16, 2009 at Stanford University.
This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the fifth of a six-quarter sequence of classes exploring the essential theoretical foundations of modern physics. The topics covered in this course focus on classical mechanics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Stanford Continuing Studies:
About Leonard Susskind:
Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
Course Description :
The topics covered in this course focus on cosmology. The course is taught by Leonard Susskind, the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.
Other Resources :
Other Physics Courses
- Descriptive Introduction to Physics, Fall 2010 by UC Berkeley
- Essential Cosmology for the Next Generation by UC Berkeley
- Special Topics in Atomic Physics by IIT Madras
- Modern Physics: Special Relativity by Stanford
- Magnetic Force by Other
- Electric Force by Other
- Astrophysics and Cosmology by IIT Kharagpur
- Capacitors by Other
- Physics for Future Presidents,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Moment of Inertia by Other
» check out the complete list of Physics lectures