Course Description :
This course covers vector and multi-variable calculus.Topics include vectors and matrices, partial derivatives, double and triple integrals, and vector calculus in 2 and 3-space.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Trigonometry I by Other
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Engineering Mathematics by The University of New South Wales
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Mathematics II by IIT Roorkee
- Real Analysis by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Introduction to Geometry by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer