Course Description :
This course covers vector and multi-variable calculus.Topics include vectors and matrices, partial derivatives, double and triple integrals, and vector calculus in 2 and 3-space.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Calculus of Variations and Integral Equations by IIT Kanpur
- Laplace transforms by Other
- Applied Multivariate Analysis by IIT Kanpur
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Pre Algebra by Other
- Differential equations I by Other
- Mobius Function by Other
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Math 95 - Intermediate Algebra by Portland Community College
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer