Course Description :
This course covers vector and multi-variable calculus.Topics include vectors and matrices, partial derivatives, double and triple integrals, and vector calculus in 2 and 3-space.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Math 3C: Probability for Math Science by UCLA
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- Single Variable Calculus by MIT
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer