Course Description :
This course covers vector and multi-variable calculus.Topics include vectors and matrices, partial derivatives, double and triple integrals, and vector calculus in 2 and 3-space.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- California Standards Test: Geometry by Khan Academy
- Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 2 by Other
- Real Analysis by Other
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Statistics PL04 - Introduction to Probability by Other
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- A Basic Course in Real Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer