Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Statistical Inference by IIT Kharagpur
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Numerical methods of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations by IIT Kharagpur
- College Algebra by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Advanced Matrix Theory by IISc Bangalore
- Calculus I by University of Missouri Kansas City
- Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2009 by UC Berkeley
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Math 20 - Arithmatic Review by Portland Community College
- Fourier series by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer