Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- University Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Statistics by Khan Academy
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- Partial differential equations by Other
- Numerical Methods and Computation by IIT Delhi
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus II,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer