Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Linear programming and Extensions by IIT Kanpur
- Measure and Integration by IIT Bombay
- Several Variable Calculus / Vector Calculus by Other
- Mathematics I by IIT Kanpur
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- Fourier series by Other
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Probability and Random Processes by IIT Kharagpur
- Elementary Numerical Analysis by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer