Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Linear Algebra by The University of New South Wales
- Differential Equations by MIT
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by IIT Kharagpur
- Singapore Math by Khan Academy
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- ACT 460 / STA 2502 - Stochastic Methods for Actuarial Science by University of Toronto
- Math 65 - Introductory Algebra-2nd Term by Portland Community College
- An Introduction to Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: Complex 1-Tori and Elliptic Curves by IIT Madras
- Algebraic Topology by The University of New South Wales
- AMC Complex Numbers by Other
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer