Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers II by MIT
- Functional Analysis by IIT Kharagpur
- MA 103 - Topics in Contemporary Mathematics by North Carolina State University
- Computational Techniques by IIT Madras
- Discrete Structures by IIT Madras
- Mathematics III by IIT Roorkee
- Stochastic Processes by IIT Delhi
- Finite Mathematics I by Other
- Calculus by The University of New South Wales
- Arithmetic by Khan Academy
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer