Course Description :
This course provides a review of linear algebra, including applications to networks, structures, and estimation, Lagrange multipliers. Also covered are: differential equations of equilibrium; Laplace's equation and potential flow; boundary-value problems; minimum principles and calculus of variations; Fourier series; discrete Fourier transform; convolution; and applications.
Other Resources :
Other Mathematics Courses
- Complex Analysis by IIT Guwahati
- Algebra by Khan Academy
- Multivariable Calculus by MIT
- Geometry by Khan Academy
- Miscellaneous Mathematics by Other
- Differential Equations II by Khan Academy
- MMF1928H / STA 2503F - Pricing Theory I / Applied Probability for Mathematical Finance by University of Toronto
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Programming by IIT Madras
- Algebra I Worked Examples by Khan Academy
- University Calculus by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Mathematics lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer