Course Description :
Basic systems engineering; cost and weight estimation; basic aircraft performance; safety and reliability; lifecycle topics; aircraft subsystems; risk analysis and management; and system realization. Small student teams retrospectively analyze an existing aircraft covering: key design drivers and decisions; aircraft attributes and subsystems; and operational experience.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Yale
- Astronomy,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Methods by MIT
- Optimal Control, Guidance and Estimation by IISc Bangalore
- Jet Aircraft Propulsion by IIT Bombay
- Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Astrophysics I by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Aerodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Astronomy Videos by Other
- Turbomachinery Aerodynamics by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer