Course Description :
Basic systems engineering; cost and weight estimation; basic aircraft performance; safety and reliability; lifecycle topics; aircraft subsystems; risk analysis and management; and system realization. Small student teams retrospectively analyze an existing aircraft covering: key design drivers and decisions; aircraft attributes and subsystems; and operational experience.
Other Resources :
Other Astronomy Aerospace Courses
- Astrobiology and Space Exploration, Winter 2010 by Stanford
- Flight Dynamics II (Stability) by IIT Madras
- Gas Dynamics by IIT Madras
- Astronomy Videos by Other
- High Speed Aero Dynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Space Flight Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur
- Jet Aircraft Propulsion by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to Aerodynamics by IIT Kharagpur
- Exploring Black Holes: General Relativity and Astrophysics by MIT
- Optimal Control, Guidance and Estimation by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Astronomy Aerospace lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer