Lecture Details :
Lecture series on Digital Circuits & Systems by Prof. S. Srinivasan,
Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras
For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Logic Circuits Basics, Karnaugh Maps And Implicants, Parity Generator And Display Decoder, Cary Look Ahead Adders, 2s Complement Subtractor and BCD Adder, Introduction to Sequential Circuits, S-R,J-K and D Flip Flops, T Flip Flops, UP/Down Counters, Shift Registers, State Machines, Design of Synchronous Sequential Circuits, Mealy and Moore Circuits, Encoders and Decoders and Programmable Logic Devices.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by IIT Madras
- Power Electronics by IIT Bombay
- Advanced Electric Drives by IIT Kanpur
- Basic Electronics I by IIT Kharagpur
- Pulse width Modulation for Power Electronic Converters by IISc Bangalore
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Introduction to Embedded Systems by UC Berkeley
- Control Engineering I by IIT Delhi
- ECE5340 ECE6340 Numerical techniques in Electromagnetics by Other
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer