Lecture Details :
Lecture series on Digital Circuits & Systems by Prof. S. Srinivasan,
Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras
For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Combinational Logic Circuits Basics, Karnaugh Maps And Implicants, Parity Generator And Display Decoder, Cary Look Ahead Adders, 2s Complement Subtractor and BCD Adder, Introduction to Sequential Circuits, S-R,J-K and D Flip Flops, T Flip Flops, UP/Down Counters, Shift Registers, State Machines, Design of Synchronous Sequential Circuits, Mealy and Moore Circuits, Encoders and Decoders and Programmable Logic Devices.
Other Resources :
Other Electrical Engineering Courses
- Information Theory and Coding by IIT Bombay
- Introduction to MEMS Design,Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Electrical Engineering 100, 001 Fall 2011 by UC Berkeley
- Linear Integrated Circuits by UC Berkeley
- Dynamics of Physical System by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital System Design by IIT Madras
- Signals and Systems by Other
- Operational Amplifier by Other
- Networks Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electrical Engineering Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer