Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- RF Integrated Circuits by IIT Delhi
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- VLSI Technology by IIT Madras
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer