Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer