Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- VLSI Circuits by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer