Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer