Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- Electronic Design and Automation by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Neural Networks and Applications by IIT Kharagpur
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- High Speed Devices and Circuits by IIT Madras
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures