Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- ELEC9344 Speech and Audio Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Hardware Design by Other
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer