Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Estimation of Signals and Systems by IIT Kharagpur
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Advanced Optical Communication by IIT Bombay
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Analog IC Design by IIT Madras
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Circuits and Electronics by MIT
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer