Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing I by IIT Madras
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Convex Optimization II by Stanford
- Electricity and Magnetism by MIT
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Advanced Optical Communication by IIT Bombay
- Convex Optimization I by Stanford
- Digital Communication by IIT Bombay
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer