Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Advanced Optical Communication by IIT Bombay
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Circuit Theory by IIT Delhi
- Circuits for Analog System Design by IISc Bangalore
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Electronics for Analog Signal Processing II by IIT Madras
- Control Engineering by IIT Bombay
- VLSI Data Conversion Circuits by IIT Madras
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer