Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Analog ICs by IIT Madras
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Coding Theory by IIT Madras
- Pattern Recognition by IISc Bangalore
- MEMS and Microsystems by IIT Kharagpur
- Active Filter Design by IIT Madras
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing by IIT Bombay
- Digital Integrated Circuits (IITMadras) by IIT Madras
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer