Course Description :
Semiconductor materials, Rectifier Circuits, Clipping and Clamping Circuits, BJT, MOSFET, JFET, BJT Small Signal Analysis, Bipolar Junction Transistor Amplifier, Small signal model of MOSFET, Junction Field Effect Transistor, Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp), Op-Amp applications, Large Signal Amplifiers, Positive feedback and oscillation, Silicon Control Rectifier and SCR applications.
Other Resources :
Other Electronics Courses
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- Transmission Lines and EM Waves by IIT Bombay
- Digital Systems Design by IIT Kharagpur
- Solid State Devices (IIT Madras) by IIT Madras
- Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications by UC Berkeley
- Semiconductor Device Modeling by IIT Madras
- Electromagnetic Fields by IIT Madras
- Basic Electronics and Lab by IIT Madras
- INTRODUCTION TO RFIC by Other
- Digital Voice and Picture Communication by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Electronics Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer