Lecture Details :
Lecture Series on Communication Engineering by Prof.Surendra Prasad, Department of Electrical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iitm.ac.in
Course Description :
Introduction, Communication channel, Brief Review of Signal and Systems,The Hilbert Transform, Amplitude Modulation, Angle Modulation, AM, FM, FM Generation and Detection, Demodulation of Angle Modulated Signals, The Phase Locked Loop, FM Receivers, Review of Probability Theory and Random Process, Random Processes, Noise in AM and Angle Modulation Systems, Pre emphasis - De emphasis, Data Modulation and Pulse Code Modulation.
Other Resources :
Other Signals Systems Courses
- Adaptive Signal Processing by IIT Kharagpur
- Digital Signal Processing (IIT Delhi) by IIT Delhi
- Principles of Digital Communications I by MIT
- Wireless Communication by IIT Delhi
- Introduction to Linear Dynamical Systems by Stanford
- ELEC3104 Digital Signal Processing by The University of New South Wales
- Digital Image Processing (IIT Kharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
- Networks and Systems by IIT Madras
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications by Stanford
- Digital Signal Processing (IITKharagpur) by IIT Kharagpur
» check out the complete list of Signals Systems Video lectures
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer